There is a wealth of feedback and demographic information available to every advertiser, including several options related to how to address your target audience.
- Passive audio ads, similar to a web banner ad.
- Situational ads, similar to a web ‘pop up’ ad that only appear when certain conditions are met (e.g. the caller used a wireless phone.)
- Interactive ads, that allow any interested caller to connect direct and immediately to the advertiser, while on the same call.
Every advertiser gets complete information about every caller reached during the campaign, which includes:
- Telephone number of each caller
- Ads listened to by each caller
- Ring-thru ads responded to and duration(s)
- Zip code of every caller
- Date, time, and duration of each responding caller
The information is emailed each morning as an attachment which is easy to read and manipulate to allow every advertiser to gauge the effectiveness and reach of their campaign.
Call 757-WEATHER for more details on how to place an ad or start a weather line in your area.